Original controller and usb connectors replaced.
All original connectors are kept on the back and an extra hole were cut for the HDMI port. Power connector and LAN connectors are fully functional.
Disk bay completely removed and replaced with a 2TB Toshiba hard drive that is connecting to the raspberry with a custom angled USB 3.0 cable.
- Raspberry PI 3B+
- Toshiba 2TB external hard drive
- Playstaion controller to usb adapter.
- Custom wired usb plugs male and female
- Custom wired ethernet plug
- Angled HDMI 4K extension 10cm
- Angled usb 3.0 cable 15cm
The cherry on top or rather fan is a Noctua Noctua NF-A4x10 PWM. This helps keeping the temperature around 40°C / 100°F. A trimpot is added to the circuit so the speed can be adjusted if the external temperature reaches extreme highs but most likely it won’t ever be needed.